Get the recipe for this simple, dairy & gluten-free roasted green cauliflower cashew spread in partnership with Sunshine Nut Co.
It’s an extra special #toasttuesday this week because I’ve partnered with Sunshine Nut Co. to bring you this delicious recipe!
Cashews are my absolute favorite type of nut so when I found Sunshine Nut Co. I was instantly hooked. Not only are their cashews incredibly tasty, but their approach aims to give back and bring lasting economic transformation to Mozambique.
The cashews are grown, roasted and packaged all in the same place. Sunshine Nut Co. is a value driven business that helps transform smallholder farmers through premium products, provides fair payment to growers and manufacturing in-country, is environmentally conscious in process and product, supports agricultural development, hires adult orphans at their factory and overall, is bringing economic relief to different regions.
Now that’s a snack you can really feel good about eating! You can learn more about Sunshine Nut Co. and what makes them different here.
I love these cashews on their own but also incorporated them into this super easy savory dairy and gluten free roasted green cauliflower spread! I use this spread on toast, on sandwiches, to top veggie bowls and so much more! Get the full recipe below.
And stay tuned to my Instagram because next month I’ll be giving away a few bags of Sunshine Nut Co. cashews!
Roasted Green Cauliflower Cashew Spread
* makes about 1/3 cup of spread
- For the Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup raw green cauliflower
- Avocado Oil Spray (I use this one)
- For the Spread
- 1/2 cup roasted green cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of Roasted with a Sprinkling of Salt Cashews
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (can sub avocado oil)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Roast cauliflower with avocado oil at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes (or until soft) and let cool.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend for about 1 minute.
- Store spread in an air-tight container (like this weck canning jar) in the fridge for up to 5 days (avocado will brown)
That’s it! This recipe is seriously so easy, versatile and the perfect addition to any dish!
(this post was made in partnership with Sunshine Nut Co. thanks for supporting the sponsors that support Styled by Skylar.)