Well hello there, it’s been awhile! This month has been insanely busy and if I’m being truthfully honest, there were things going on that were just more important than blogging. And that’s ok!
I was getting so stressed out having not posted in awhile, getting behind on work, and then someone asked me, “what happens if you don’t get a post up?” Nothing. Nothing happens because this is something I do for fun, for me, and no one is forcing me to do it.
Over the last month, my college friends came to visit, my sister came to visit, I celebrated #SbySTurns1 and I officially became a Thrive Market Ambassador! In case you haven’t heard about Thrive, it’s an online marketplace where you can get all of the best healthy foods at wholesale prices. I get all of my pantry staples and favorite items through Thrive, most of which I can’t find in stores near me. As a Thrive Ambassador, I’m happy to provide you with a free 30 day membership to try it out! In case you don’t know where to start, some of my favorites are: Eating Evolved Chocolate, Simple Mills Banana Bread Mix, Jillz Crackerz, Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil, Yumbutter Cashew Butter, and Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee.
Anyway, here’s everything on the internet you need to read, shop, listen to, and more this week:
- Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Grain Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread
- Cashew Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Gluten-Free Breakfast Pizzas
- Easy Vegan Fudge
- Baked Mac and Cheese
- How JonBoy Went From Youth Pastor to Fashion’s Go-To Tattoo Artist
- These 8 Foods are Wreaking Havoc on Your Hormones
- Everything You Need to Know About Healthy Fats
- 8 Moves for a Total Body Workout You Can Do Anywhere
- If You Want to Be Happy At Work, Have a Life Outside of It
- The One Superfood That’s Actually Worth the Money
- 2017’s Biggest Healthy Food and Drink Trends
- Beauty and the Beast
- Grace and Frankie Season 3
- It’s Complicated
- The Newsroom
- Emma Watson Plays with Kittens While Answering Fan Questions
- The Party in My Plants Podcast Episode 1: What is Plant-Based?
- The Party in My Plants Podcast Episode 2: An Inspiralizing Way to Eat More Plants! With Ali Maffucci
- Anna Faris is Unqualified: Seth Rogen Live Part 1
- Anna Faris is Unqualified: Seth Rogen Live Part 2
- Anna Faris is Unqualified: Lauren Graham
- Styled By Skylar Playlist
- My Top Songs of 2016 Spotify Playlist
The Latest on Styled By Skylar
- Styled by Skylar Turns 1!
- Shades of Grey
- An Alternative to Skinny Jeans | urban outfitters
- Gettin’ Cozy | Madewell
- 5 Tips for Living a Balanced Life
- Cold Brew Banana Oat Pancakes | dairy + gluten free!